httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scoreboard failure: v2.0.45 won't start on RH v7.3
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 20:24:17 GMT
Hi Graham...
we see this often on unclean shutdowns

one of our developers (hi Blaise) over here wrote this script (we start as user 'httpd', not
root BTW)

just be carefull if anything else is running as the same user.

# find shared memory ipcs
shmipcs=$(ipcs -m | egrep -v 'Shared|shmid' | grep httpd | tr -s ' ' | \
  cut -d ' ' -f 2)

# find semaphore ipcs
semipcs=$(ipcs -s | egrep -v 'Shared|shmid' | grep httpd | tr -s ' ' | \
  cut -d ' ' -f 2)

# see what's going on
set -x

# remove ipcs