httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Authentication: anyone see what is wrong?
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2003 18:55:40 GMT
Hi all,

I am having complete brain failure. The following config is supposed to
password protect a resource using mod_ldap. Instead, it simply lets me
in without any authentication at all. I am stumped: what am I doing wrong?

<VirtualHost xx.xx.xx.xx:80>
     ServerName extranet.xx.xx
     ServerAlias intranet.xx.xx
     ServerAlias intranet

     ServerAdmin webmaster@xx.xx
     DocumentRoot /var/www/virtual/http/xx.xx/web-docs/
     ErrorLog logs/xx.xx-error_log
     CustomLog logs/xx.xx-access_log common

     <Location />
	Options Indexes
	AllowOverride AuthConfig
	order deny,allow
	deny from all
	require group cn=Extranet,ou=Network,dc=xx,dc=xx
       satisfy all
       AuthType basic
       AuthName xx
       AuthLDAPBindDN "cn=Network Administrator,dc=xx,dc=xx"
       AuthLDAPBindPassword xx
       AuthLDAPAuthoritative on
       AuthLDAPURL ldap://127.0.0.1:389/dc=xx,dc=xx?uid?sub
       AuthLDAPRemoteUserIsDN on
     </Location>

</VirtualHost>

Regards,