httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@attglobal.net>
Subject Re: The announcement has flown...
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:57:07 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Hmmmm... anyone else having troubles getting binbuild.sh to create
> a valid pre-built binary (not the layout stuff, btw).

What is the symptom you see?  Something I built with binbuild.sh on RH
6.2 (after applying my layout patch) serves pages for me.

You aren't forgetting that apachectl must be used instead of httpd, are
you?  (since the build locations of libraries are no longer valid and
apachectl picks up envvars which in turn has been customized by
install-bindist.sh to point to the lib directory of the desired install
location)