httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Guntupalli, Santhi" <santhi.guntupa...@digital.com>
Subject Apache 2.0
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:59:25 GMT
Hello,
	Currently we are using Apache 1.3.9 on windows and Unix. I would
like to know behavior of Apache 2.0 on Unix. Because of New Multi threaded
support in Apache 2.0 on Unix if I enable module  "worker", After starting
the Apache, depending on the configuration initially it creates some  httpd
processes, and then onwards I would like to know whether all the client
requests will be handled completely by threads of these processes as when
required instead of creating new processes. ( in Apache 1.3 it creates new
processes for handling client requests when required ). Is it possible to
get behavior of Apache on Windows in handling requests by threads on  Unix
with New Apache 2.0 instead of processes.
	Any help is help is highly is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
- GS