httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [RESEND-3] ap_start_restart() isnt exported any more?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:57:58 GMT
* Günter Knauf wrote:

> is it possible that ap_start_restart() is exported again, and - if it's not
> supported by the platform - simply does nothing, as 1.3.x did?
>
> or is there a special reason why it was removed???

Hmm. I'm not so familar with the MPM code, but a short grep found
ap_start_restart declared as static void in _some_ MPMs (namely: beos,
worker, leader, threadpool, perchild). It seems the function is actually no
longer needed to be present as an API function, since the whole restart
thing is done within the MPM (and only there).

Sorry, not so helpful answer, I guess ...

nd
--
> [...] weiß jemand zufällig, was der Tag DIV ausgeschrieben bedeutet?
DIVerses. Benannt nach all dem unstrukturierten Zeug, was die Leute da
so reinpacken und dann absolut positionieren ...
                           -- Florian Hartig und Lars Kasper in dciwam