httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Remove mod_imap from default list
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:44:44 GMT
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Joshua Slive wrote:

> 1. This might be a good opportunity to go through the whole list and see
> what should be in and out of a default build.  For example, mod_expires
> might be a good addition.  Of course, I don't have time to do this myself
> at the moment, so feel free to ignore this comment.

On a related note ... I know that we really have nothing to say about
this, but I was wondering if anyone knows who does the builds of Apache
that ship with the various *nix'es out there. Some of them do quite ...
interesting things, re default module lists. It might be nice to know
who to contact to make recommendations.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun