httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Manni Wood" <>
Subject RE: Cookie functions in Apache's API
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:10:24 GMT
If you look at recent archives of this mailing list, my submission for a
patch to mod_usertrack will show you a robust way of searching for
cookies in the cookie header.

In the current codebase, mod_usertrack shows you a way of doing this as
well, but is is not bullet-proof: read my analysis of mod_usertrack's
cookie parsing bug at

-----Original Message-----
From: Bogdan TARU []
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 10:06 AM
Subject: Cookie functions in Apache's API

	Hi everyone,

 Are there any functions that I could use to find out a Cookie's value
available in Apache's API? Or at least some C code example of how could
I parse an expression like:

'Var1: value1; Var2: value2; Var3: value3;"

 in order to get the 'value2' field?

 Please include my email address in the reply, since I'm not subscribed
to the mailing list.

 Thank you,

iCom Media AG
Kirchweg 36