httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Amund Elstad <Amund.Els...@ergo.no>
Subject RE: Now tagged new Apache 2.0.45 candidate.
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:35:26 GMT
Why haven't RSA blinding been enforced in mod_ssl ? It seems the latest
releases of mod_ssl for 1.3 does this (ssl_engine_init).

amund

-----Original Message-----
From: William A. Rowe, Jr. [mailto:wrowe@rowe-clan.net]
Sent: 28. mars 2003 06:27
To: dev@httpd.apache.org; stable-testers@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Now tagged new Apache 2.0.45 candidate.

Based on observations of broken SSLMutex behavior on Win32,
and some other protocol.c based-bugs, we have now created what
we hope is the final release candidate tag, WROWE_2_0_45_RC2.
See the previous message for detailed instructions.

Help is appreciated in testing this tag prior to our rolling the tarball.
Once the tarball is tagged, you will also be invited to review the final
2.0.45 candidate before we declare it 'released'.  However, bugs at
that stage require we start over with 2.0.46, so testing early and
often continues to be very helpful.

Thanks for your help,

Bill