httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject RE: MPMs and Future Directions
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:26:25 GMT
At 02:01 AM 3/28/2003, you wrote:
>> >6. Documentation.
>I was referring to documentation for developers, is this not the place
> ?  If it is the correct
>place it just seems a bit sparse.

Missed that!  Yes, as much as I'm certain the docs team might
want to facilitate translations and so forth, we should begin the same
level of effort at doxygenation of Apache itself, at least the externals :-)

Many of those developer docs, though, are the product of one coder
having to wade through Apache and deciding to write down exactly
what it's doing.  Feel free to contribute documents about specific
behaviors or features of the API, because doxygen doesn't do well
for capturing the 'whys' or overall structure.

View raw message