httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Now tagged new Apache 2.0.45 candidate.
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:55:25 GMT
At 11:27 PM 3/27/2003, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>Based on observations of broken SSLMutex behavior on Win32,
>and some other protocol.c based-bugs, we have now created what
>we hope is the final release candidate tag, WROWE_2_0_45_RC2.

Apologies that I wasn't specific, this tag includes the httpd-2.0
repository, but also apr, apr-util and apr-iconv which will be released
in tandem as APR_0_9_3.  The mutex problem mentioned above is
entirely fixed within APR without any changes to mod_ssl itself.

Hope that makes things clearer.

Bill