httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Backport problem
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:36:08 GMT
At 07:01 PM 3/23/2003, Sander Striker wrote:
> [...]

I can live with that... give us some incentive to track down the 'interesting'
behavior I observed this afternoon ;-)

>>  If you would you prefer a temp tag, I've tagged WROWE_2_0_45_RC1
>
>I reckon this doesn't span APR?  The accompagnying APR checkout should
>be APR_0_9_2?

WROWE_2_0_45_RC1 == APR_0_9_2 ... E.g. although we want to
move twords choosing an explicit tag - all of our httpd-foo today expects
the same tag for both APR and HTTPD.  So yes - I applied that same
WROWE_2_0_45_RC1 to the recently tagged APR candidate.

Bill