httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Schild <a.sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Re: Testers; Apache 2.0 release candidate is tagged
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:20:21 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:

>Apache 2.0 testers,
>
>  can you please help move forward the next HTTPD release by
>checking out httpd-2.0 from the WROWE_2_0_45_RC1 tag?  This
>should look something like;

Hello I did the RC1 build for win32.
So far it looks good, rotatelogs/pipe logs seems to work again.

But one thing with SSL causes me troubles.
The SSLMutex always creates this message in the error log on the first
access
with a HTTPS request:

[Tue Mar 25 21:04:55 2003] [warn] (OS 123)Die Syntax für den Dateinamen,
Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch.  : Cannot
reinit SSLMutex

Sorry, I have a german OS, but the meaning of the message is:

Syntax for the filename, directoryname or volumename is wrong.
I actually have SSLMutex left on the default setting of ssl.conf,
which looks:

#   Semaphore:
#   Configure the path to the mutual exclusion semaphore the
#   SSL engine uses internally for inter-process synchronization.
SSLMutex  file:logs/ssl_mutex

Even trying to specify a full path/filename with / and \ didn't help
to resolve this message.

According to the changes.txt there where modifications
in the SSLMutex stuff in the 2.0.45 changes.

Any ideas ?

André