httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <grega...@apache.org>
Subject httpd-2.1dev was running on daedalus
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:57:24 GMT
... but is now back on 2.0.44.  This was HEAD from yesterday with the patch Joe
Orton re-submitted to prevent CGIs from inheriting the log fds.  That one seems
important enough to stress for a while in a production environment.

Unfortunately, I noticed a number of errors with bugs.apache.org and then saw
500 errors when I tried to get into the private section.  The interesting thing
about that vhost is it uses dbm authorization for the updaters.  I could easily
have mis-configured it due to all the aaa changes, forgotten how to use it, or
it could be a bug.  In any case, I bounced us back to the stable release and
will investigate further tomorrow.

Greg