httpd-dev mailing list archives

From JHec...@t-online.de (Juergen Heckel)
Subject Re: [Win32] compiling Apache 2.1.0-dev: missing sslc.h
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:32:56 GMT
MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1) wrote:
> 1. Please re-run buildconf before you start the configure [I hope you did it
> earlier also].

Hi,
thank you for your answer.
Excuse my ignorance, I am not a C programmer I only can start Microsoft
Visual C++ 6.0 compiler so I never run buildconf :-(

> 2. Verify, after the configure, you should have the -DHAVE_OPENSSL flag set
> to '1' in the ap_config_auto.h

I searched for this file to change this flag but I cannot find the file,
only a acconfig.h with a
/* Define this if we are building with OpenSSL */
#undef HAVE_OPENSSL
but changing this flag doesn't help.

> 3. If not, pl. set "-DHAVE_OPENSSL" in your compile flags, AND please let me
> know.

I tried -DHAVE_OPENSSL as compiler argument in the program settings with
no success.
So none of your tips does help me :-(

Regards
--