httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: using installed apxs when apr and apache are installed in different directories
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:06:09 GMT
* Jeff Trawick (trawick@attglobal.net) wrote :
> can somebody confirm my results?
>
> apxs -c mod_foo.c
>
> first breakage is due to libtool referenced from wrong directory (apxs
> looks for libtool in apache's installbuilddir instead of apr's)
>
> once that is fixed, now only Apache includes are found so still nothing
> will compile since we need to find APR includes also
yup, been looking at this for a teeny while but work keeps interupting :/
The solution I was looking at was to add a new argument that would allow
apxs to return true include and link lines, including the information for
apr and apr-util.
I'm not entirely happy that this is the right route to take, but can't
currently think of a better one.
Cheers
-Thom