httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <phi...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Writing Apache 2 Modules
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 20:26:29 GMT
First of all, I'll take any and all pointers to documentation on this.

Second, I am trying to setup
  autoconf/automake/CVS build environment

in my configure.ac
  dnl Compile time options
AC_ARG_WITH(
            apxs,
            [AC_HELP_STRING([--with-apxs     path to apxs binary])],
            [
             if test -x $withval; then
                APXS=$withval
                AC_SUBST($APXS)
                AC_MSG_RESULT([Using apxs....`$APXS`])
             else
                AC_MSG_ERROR([Can't find a usable apxs])
             fi
            ],
            [AC_MSG_ERROR([Can't find a usable apxs])]
           )

I have yet to find a module that actually does this. I even scoured mod_php4.
mod_perl2 the one I would know best doesn't help since it uses perl
Makefile.PL.  I've seen lots of --with-apache=DIR, but doesn't help me very
much.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci philip@p6m7g8.com 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
Webmaster & Webship Teacher

eJournalPress
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume