httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Sabljak <>
Subject RE: Scalability of mod_cgid
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:32:09 GMT
Hi Ian,

    I'm aware of fastcgi and mod_{php,perl}. We currently run some pure cgis
with apache 1.3.27 under high load and have found apache 2.0.43's pure cgi
ability not able to match apache 1's under the same load. Over time we will
be moving
the last few remaining pure cgi's to mod_perl.

BBCi at

signify your consent to this.

View raw message