httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: SSLMutex directive, PR 8122
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 23:10:42 GMT
Looks like someone thought of the SSLMutex should be more like
AcceptMutex first. Looking over the archives, I see some minor
debate on the addition of an SSLMutexFile. This only applies
for file-based mutexes, so I would propose we keep the
current 'file:/foo/bar' format. This would avoid an extra
directive, especially when not needed.

There was also some minor debate on whether this was needed.
Personally, it makes sense for there to be some finer control
over what SSL uses for its SessionCache mutex. But at the very
least, SSLMutex is broken now because it just uses the APR default
only.