httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject SetEnvIf foo reg(ex) var=$1
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:58:29 GMT
The attached patch makes subexpression capturing possible. I've missed this
for a long time ;-)
Any objections to commit it?

Btw: ap_pregsub treats '&' as $0 (whole match). Is it documented somewhere?
Is it used or at least useful somewhere? It looks for me like a legacy,
that should be removed (in 2.1), since it may lead to unexpected behaviour.
(ISTR that it actually did in early 1.3 versions in mod_rewrite). Opinions?

nd
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.