httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: DefaultType and bug 13986
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 13:12:38 GMT
* Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Stuart Waldron wrote:
>
>> I think someone had return reply requested ,,,, I expect there will be a
>> flood of these....
>
> Yeah, I got a prompt in Mozilla about whether I wanted to confirm that I
> had read the mail.  I never saw that on a mailing list before.  (Maybe
> our mailing list software should remove such headers?)

+1!

I'd guess, the relevant header in current case is:

Disposition-Notification-To: "Sander Holthaus - Orange XL"
<info@orangexl.com>

(funny2: the notifications didn't go to info@orangex1.com ...)

We should consider to put also some related text on the mailinglist's page.

nd
--
$_=q?tvc!uif)%*|#Bopuifs!A`#~tvc!Xibu)%*|qsjou#Kvtu!A`#~tvc!KBQI!)*|~
tvc!ifmm)%*|#Qfsm!A`#~tvc!jt)%*|(Ibdlfs(~  # What the hell is JAPH? ;