httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo>
Subject Re: suexec bug #9977 on sunos4
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:10:58 GMT
* Glenn wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 04:51:38AM +0100, Andr? Malo wrote:
>> can someone have a look at it? I can't verify, because I don't have access
>> to a sunos4 system :)
> I don't have access to such a system either, but I do remember seeing
> a similar bug report a long, long time ago.  See:

ah, thanks. After some further looking through the rest of apache code, I'd
consider this to be correct. I've attached patches for 1.3 and 2.1. Any
objections, someone?

s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa
matooololaaatoto  aaa o a  o ms;s;\s;s;g;y;s;:;s;y#mailto: #
 \51/\134\137| #;print;# >

View raw message