httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Waldron <swald...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: DefaultType and bug 13986
Date Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:58:33 GMT
I think someone had return reply requested ,,,, I expect there will be a
flood of these....

Stu Waldron     Internet: swaldron@us.ibm.com
STSM Core & Enterprise Solutions, SWG
Tel:845-433-4781 (TL:8-293) / Fax:419-791-1494
text message www.mobile.att.net or 8457290864@mobile.att.net
Home E-mail stuart.waldron@verizon.net
IBM, 2455 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601  MD P923
"Idiot, n.:  A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in
human affairs has always been dominant and controlling"

                      André Malo

                      <nd@perlig.de>           To:       dev@httpd.apache.org

                                               cc:

                      02/08/2003 07:44         Subject:  Re: DefaultType and bug 13986

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

* Stuart Waldron wrote:

>   Your document:         DefaultType and bug 13986
>   was received by        Stuart Waldron/Poughkeepsie/IBM
>   at:                    02/08/2003 19:24:05

funny ... all of IBM in vacation or what happens here?

nd
--
Real programmers confuse Christmas and Halloween because
DEC 25 = OCT 31.  -- Unknown

                                      (found in ssl_engine_mutex.c)