httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Apache 2.0 download problem
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:38:18 GMT
> Got a ton of those lately... It's proably because
> http://nagoya.apache.org/mirror/httpd/binaries/win32/
>
> Advertises that the last stable version is 2.0.43, while in the files we
> have 2.0.44...

Therefore I sent the attached patch some days ago ;-)

Can somebody please apply it to the httpd-dist repo or
alternatively give me enough karma to do it by myself.

BTW, I just noticed that the README.html/HEADER.html files are showing up in
the file list on www.apache.org/dist/httpd/ (et al.).

I think this was due to perl.apache.org's ordinary README files, but I
wonder if we couldn't handle this selectively for httpd-dist (.htaccess:
IndexIgnore ...) and hide 'em ?

cheers,
Erik