httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <madhusudan_mathiha...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Problem with SSL in 64 bit build on Solaris
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:27:26 GMT
Question : Did you run into any problems when you used Apache (not 2.0.44) +
OpenSSL in 64-bit mode earlier ?

I'm asking this because I remember having run into a 64-bit porting issue
with OpenSSL (long time back, on HP-UX) - like a file not including
<string.h> or something like that - but I'm unable to track it down.

-Madhu

-----Original Message-----
From: CASTELLE Thomas [mailto:tcastelle@generali.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:15 AM
To: dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Problem with SSL in 64 bit build on Solaris

Hi there !

I'm sorry to come again with this, but it is quite important to us : is
someone looking at the bug 16333 I opened a few weeks ago ? I don't need a
solution right now, but I would be relieved if I know that someone's looking
at it...

To summarize the problem, mod_ssl doesn't seem to work when Apache 2.0.44 is
build in 64 bit on Solaris 8.

Thanks for your answer !

Thomas.