httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Fix for SSLMutex bogusness
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:38:05 GMT
At 10:05 AM 2/23/2003, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

>> Of course for 2.1, but also for 2.0 as well... Right now, SSLMutex
>> is pretty binary :)
>
>Yes please ! I also like the flock://file trick. But can this not be made
>part of APR ? And pushed down a layer ?

The mutex logics themselves *are* in APR.  APR hasn't proven to
be very user-configurable, we don't have any such interface.

This patch reflects the AcceptMutex changes that were already
introduced.  Perhaps we make this a little more generic in 2.1 that
users can accept a 'standard' mutex config string, and they get back
the APR constants.

Bill