httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Bugzilla Closure
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:42:03 GMT
I'd just like to point out that wading through hundreds of CLOSED reports
is a PITA for those of us who track Bugzilla incidents through email.

...a PITA only surpassed by some enterprising contributor who is willing
to wade through the reports and CLOSE those that are truly done and gone.

Thanks out to Andre, for plowing through this mess and really tying out
the old reports!!!  It is really satisfying to have to go and individually
*delete* all those closed report notification emails ;-)

/me recognized many, and was glad to see no further activity since their fixes.

/me only succeeded in reviewing closures < 10000... more hopefully tomorrow :-)

Bill