httpd-dev mailing list archives

From CASTELLE Thomas <tcaste...@generali.fr>
Subject RE: Problem with SSL in 64 bit build on Solaris
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 08:13:15 GMT
Thanks a lot for looking at this !

I hope it will help to get mod_ssl working in 64-bit build...

Thanks again !

Thomas.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)
[mailto:madhusudan_mathihalli@hp.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 février 2003 03:25
À : 'dev@httpd.apache.org'
Objet : RE: Problem with SSL in 64 bit build on Solaris

There are some 64-bit porting issues on 2.0.44 (mainly in ssl_engine_io.c)..
I've fixed a couple of them, but the problem doesn't seem to be going away
:(. I'll try to post a patch tommorow, unless somebody beats me to it.

Example :
ssl_engine_io.c:538 inctx->rc = brigade_consume(inctx->bb, block, in, &inl);

and brigade_consume is defined as :
static apr_status_t brigade_consume(apr_bucket_brigade *bb, apr_read_type_e
block, char *c, apr_size_t *len)

inl happens to be a 'int' type, and apr_size_t is a 'long'..

-Madhu