httpd-dev mailing list archives

From CASTELLE Thomas <>
Subject RE: Problem with SSL in 64 bit build on Solaris
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:22:43 GMT
Well, actually we had problems with a 64-bit build with Apache 2.0.43, but
this was a sdbm problem ( sizeof(int) != sizeof(size_t) ) and it is fixed
now (see bug 14861).
Except that, I never encountered any other problem...
Thanks for any help you can find !
-----Message d'origine-----
Envoyé : mercredi 12 février 2003 19:27
À : ''
Objet : RE: Problem with SSL in 64 bit build on Solaris

Question : Did you run into any problems when you used Apache (not 2.0.44) +
OpenSSL in 64-bit mode earlier ?
I'm asking this because I remember having run into a 64-bit porting issue
with OpenSSL (long time back, on HP-UX) - like a file not including
<string.h> or something like that - but I'm unable to track it down.