httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Ames <>
Subject minor MMN bump for 2.0
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:02:41 GMT
I'd like to do a minor MMN bump in the 2.0 stable tree to account for the
apr_file_open interface changing via the addition of APR_ENABLE_SENDFILE.  It's
not a huge deal unless you're a 3rd party module with a handler that needs all
the performance it can get, ala mod_specweb99.  I'm not too concerned about the
2.1 tree; we can just piggyback on to one of the other recent MMN changes there.

Q. Shouldn't this really be a major bump?
A. Strictly speaking, yes.  But that would cause more headaches than it would solve.

Can I get some votes on this, please?

View raw message