httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/server connection.c
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:37:57 GMT
Greg Stein wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 11:25:21PM -0000, wrote:
> OK and DONE are not apr_status_t values. If you're truly returning a
> status,
> then you simply check for non-zero (or != APR_SUCCESS). If you truly
> want to
> return OK/DONE types of values, then the type of rc should be "int".
> IMO, since you aren't even at HTTP processing at this point, it
> *should* be
> an apr_status_t, and the OK/DONE types of values don't enter the picture.
> Just do:

Greg, are you suggesting that Stas change the API for 2.1?  I can't tell

[a] you don't like the way he implemented the check
[b] you think the original pre_connection declarations were wrong and
you want him to both change the API as well as implement the error
checking that he found necessary
[c] something else

View raw message