httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Howe <>
Subject Proposed solution for bug #16056
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:14:12 GMT
(Please forgive the cross post, but I felt it relavent to the
httpd group, since it impacts them and module developers such as

Please find enclosed a proposed solution for the bug I posted last

The source code comments in the patch should explain everything.
I'm currently testing this against Apache 2.0.44 and the next
release of mod_watch/4.1, which uses anonymous shared memory and

Anthony C Howe                            +33 6 11 89 73 78     ICQ: 7116561      AIM: Sir Wumpus
"Will the real email please stand up..."

View raw message