httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <phi...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: apr, apr-util locations for httpd2 compile...
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:41:40 GMT
I have to run out for a while, so I won't be able to reply to this one till
later.  Thanks for all the help though.

> The problem here is that src/apr/include and
> srclib/httpd2-HEAD-dev/apr/include are both listed.  What does:
>
> src/apr/apr-config --includedir
>
> output?  (guessing src/apr-util/apu-config would say the same thing.)
[ttyp2] philip@p6m7g8.com /home/philip/Developement/src/apr rv=1 177
./apr-config --includedir
/usr/home/philip/Developement/src/apr/include
/usr/home/philip/Developement/src/httpd2-HEAD-dev/srclib/apr/include

[ttyp2] philip@p6m7g8.com /home/philip/Developement/src/apr-util rv=0 181
>./apu-config --includedir
/usr/home/philip/Developement/src/apr-util/include
/usr/home/philip/Developement/src/httpd2-HEAD-dev/srclib/apr-util/include

> It should just be saying ~philip/Development/src/apr/include.

Well thats the problem, now question is what did I do wrong ?

> You aren't by chance using APACHE_2_0_BRANCH for httpd, are you?
> It's configure.in has:

nope its explicit

cvs -d pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co -R -rHEAD
-dhttpd2-HEAD-dev httpd-2.0

cvs status configure.in
File: configure.in      Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.244
   Repository revision: 1.244   /home/cvspublic/httpd-2.0/configure.in,v
   Sticky Tag:          HEAD (revision: 1.244)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      (none)

END
Philip M. Gollucci philip@p6m7g8.com 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
Webmaster & Webship Teacher

eJournalPress
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume