httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Tagged the tree
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:48:16 GMT
  Just discovered a critical error in Apache for NetWare that prevents
Apache from being run in protected address space.  I have committed the
fix in os/netware/util_nw.c in the httpd-2.0 branch.  Can this fix be
added to the tag?

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> striker@apache.org Monday, January 06, 2003 7:18:20 PM >>>
Hi,

I tagged the tree with STRIKER_2_0_44_PRE2.  The tag consists
of APACHE_2_0_BRANCH and apr/apr-util HEAD.  If you feel that
something should not be in here, please let me know ASAP.

Please test this for the upcoming days.  It would be really
nice to finally be able to get this particular release out.
Hopefully by the weekend...

Thanks,

Sander