httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: bug in mod_cgi (sends 200 instead of 500)
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:49:00 GMT
* Stas Bekman wrote:

> It shows that I haven't run mod_cgi for ages. I was just used to having
> this as a failure (500) under mod_perl. Any reason for not checking the
> return status?

hmm, performance? memory usage? What about a script that throws out a lot
of data (say, 1 MB, multiplied with $number_of_instances) and then dies
with "could not read last record from file"? How does mod_perl handle such
cases?

nd
--
> [...] weiß jemand zufällig, was der Tag DIV ausgeschrieben bedeutet?
DIVerses. Benannt nach all dem unstrukturierten Zeug, was die Leute da
so reinpacken und dann absolut positionieren ...
                           -- Florian Hartig und Lars Kasper in dciwam