httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/aaa mod_authz_groupfile.c
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:12:19 GMT
* Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2003 nd@apache.org wrote:
>
>>   +        /* needs mod_authz_owner to be present */
>>   +        if (!strcmp(w, "file-group")) {
>>   +            filegroup = apr_table_get(r->notes, AUTHZ_GROUP_NOTE);
>>   +
>>   +            if (!filegroup) {
>>   +                /* mod_authz_owner is not present or not
>>   +                 * authoritative. We are just a helper module for testing
>>   +                 * group membership, so we don't care and decline.
>>   +                 */
>>   +                continue;
>
> Are we sure that mod_authz_owner has had a change to fill out this value
> under all (internal redirect) circumstances ? It may be that we need to
> mark a total absense of AUTHZ_GROUP_NOTE differently.

I'd say, there's no problem, because the group-db-modules are explicitely
hooked after mod_authz_owner and are called within the _same_ hook run. If
I understand it correctly, there can't happen anything weird between the
calls (or do I overlook something?).

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker