httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: mod_pop3
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 03:30:54 GMT

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, Daniel Lopez wrote:
> I followed the examples that exist for other modules, but I do not have a
> setup for converting it to html, so somebody in the docs projects should
> have a look at it to check I did not screw up. In particular, some
> of the references to mod_auth may not be valid for 2.1 branch

That's no problem.  But a couple quick notes:

- <example> is not a <pre> environment, so you need to end lines with <br
/> if you want them to break.

- I would recommend a
<note type="warning>
tested in a production environment.  Please use it with care.</p></note>

The <status>Experimental</status> should tell people the same thing, but
people often miss the stuff in the headers at the top of the docs.

There's a few other markup problems, but they will be easy enough to fix
after it is committed.

Joshua.