httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David McCreedy" <mccre...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-dist/tools release.sh
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:21:02 GMT

I updated install-tpf.html in December but I don't know why this would
interfere with your script.
(I don't use CVS often and the document handling has always been a mystery
for me.)
Please let me know if I need to take any action to clear this error.

-David McCreedy

                      "Sander Striker"

                      <striker@apache.o        To:       <dev@httpd.apache.org>

                      rg>                      cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: cvs commit: httpd-dist/tools
release.sh
                      01/03/2003 02:46

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

A new release script aimed to replace the in-tree roll release script.
It needs some work to gain the same functionality*, but it's a start
to make things even easier.

Note: it currently fails for 1.3 due to:
cvs export: move away apache-1.3.27/htdocs/manual/install-tpf.html; it is
in the way

I'm sure Jim is able to resolve this in the correct way ;)

Jim, could you enlighten me about the 1.3 roll process?  I can't
seem to find the appropiate httpd_roll_release script.

Sander

*) So don't use it yet!