httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject merging httpd-pop3 into httpd-2.0?
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:10:53 GMT
Some parties will recall that this repository is a minimalist pop3
server that stands on the apr and httpd code.   Ryan was it's primary
author.  Following up on some discussions in other venues...   What do
people think of moving this code into the examples?  As an aside, it
needs to have the license inserted into the source files.  If nobody's
interested in doing the work I think we should consider doing something
to push that repository into some kind of retirement status.

   - ben