httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Hyde <bh...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: merging httpd-pop3 into httpd-2.0?
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:53:00 GMT
Bill Stoddard wrote:
> I am -0 for including it in the httpd repository.

An opinion not without merit.  Do other folks feel similarly? (or maybe
Bill want's to put more words into the negative space).

Thomas Eibner wrote:
> Why would you want to retire it?

I don't, but repositories with no community and bad license markup
aren't what we're here for.

Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Just to keep people posted. I checked with Ryan and:
>
>    1. The code is most assuredly under the Apache License.
>    2. Ryan is fine with it being merged into httpd
>    3. The code is 100% assigned to the ASF.

Thanks for doing the leg work.

Daniel Lopez wrote:
> I'd like to integrate it. I guess the best location for now is
> experimental/ ?

Excellent.  Experimental seems right to me.

I'd proceed...

... but If some other folks want to get into the -0 zone, then we
certainly should chat about it some more.

  - ben