httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache 2.0.44 Released
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:20:57 GMT
At 08:07 AM 1/21/2003, Jeroen Massar wrote:
>Sander Striker [mailto:striker@apache.org] wrote:
>
>First, congrats with 2.0.44 ;)

Glad you like it.  I'm forwarding your email to the docs@httpd.apache.org
list, since the docs are now a subproject in their own right (though some
of the same individuals follow this list, most discussion about changes
and improvements to the docs occurs on that list.)

And yes, I agree that's another good point to raise in the docs.