httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: Tagged the tree, one more time
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:10:35 GMT
At 04:55 PM 1/14/2003, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
>Private tags are getting pretty annoying.  You should only use one
>and only one private tag per RM (without a version number) and just
>move it around to reflect the state of your private tree.
>On a related note, I would like to remove all of the non-official
>tags that are older than a few months.  There are currently 18 such
>tags on httpd-2.0 alone.  Any objections?

I'm happy to remove my own such leavings... consider those gone.

And I agree with Sander's later comments... it helps to be able to
diff one candidate tag against another.  But about a week after the
final tag is laid, there isn't much reason for these to hang around.

Now that the APACHE_2_0_BRANCH is done, we can probably lose
the AGB_BEFORE_AAA_CHANGES tag as well. Aaron?

View raw message