httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review desired - mod_ident (was: move RFC 1413 out of core?)
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:55:15 GMT
--On Wednesday, January 15, 2003 2:32 AM +0100 André Malo
<nd@perlig.de> wrote:

> I'd like to let someone review before committing, because it's at
> least a  bunch of core changes.

Looks good upon cursory review.  I think we could optimize some of
the socket calls (short read/write cases), but that was there before.
We could always clean that up later.  (sscanf - ugh!)

My only real complaint is the tabs/formatting.  =)  There seem to be
lots of whitespace issues.  (Again, there before, but we ought to
clean it up when we place it in the new location.)  -- justin