httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Thom May <t...@planetarytramp.net>
Subject Re: does apr_file_inherit_set() work??
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:02:35 GMT
* G√ľnter Knauf (eflash@gmx.net) wrote :
> > * Guenter Knauf (eflash@gmx.net) wrote :
> >> Hi,
> >> I can see that mod_log_config, mod_rewrite and mod_file_cache have it in;
> >> but where in the source tree is APR_INHERIT as set by
> >> apr_file_inherit_set() actually handled?
> >> A grep of the source tree does not find any application of this flag.
> >> Is it really implemented yet, or just a dummy?
> >>
> > see apr_arch_inherit.h in include/arch/*/
> Thats a useless answer.  I want to see a .c that implements whats defined in a .h.

Both Will Rowe and I have replied to you, on seperate threads with *exactly
the same answer*. Have you looked in the header file?
Cheers,
-Thom

 From apr_arch_inherit.h in include/arch/unix/

#define APR_IMPLEMENT_INHERIT_SET(name, flag, pool, cleanup)        \
apr_status_t apr_##name##_inherit_set(apr_##name##_t *the##name)    \
    if (!(the##name->flag & APR_INHERIT)) {                         \
        the##name->flag |= APR_INHERIT;                             \
        apr_pool_child_cleanup_set(the##name->pool,                 \
                                   (void *)the##name,               \
                                   cleanup, apr_pool_cleanup_null); \
    return APR_SUCCESS;                                             \
}