httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <>
Subject Re: Tagged and Rolled 2.0.44
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:17:05 GMT

> Sander Striker wrote:

Works for me gov on MacOSX.

But I did notice two warnings which may have not been there with the newer
libtool (plus I need to check why it includes /usr/local; I really dislike
configure making assumptions that buildbox==deploybox).

c1: warning: changing search order for system directory
cc1: warning:   as it has already been specified as a non-system directory

ld: warning multiple definitions of symbol _regcomp
/Users/dirkx/tmp/asf/httpd-2.0.44/srclib/pcre/.libs/ definition of
_regcomp in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/lib/libm.dylib(regcomp.So) definition of _regcomp

View raw message