httpd-dev mailing list archives

From fabio rohrich <rostic...@yahoo.it>
Subject using my module
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:19:36 GMT
 Hi all,
I have no a server at home, only a linux station. I'm
writing a module that modify the html content. I have
the problem that I don't know how to simulate the
client server environment. I mean: I can set up a
module in a location (with its handler) and I can see
how it works (like example-info). but if I want that
my module interacts with a file requested from the
client, how xan i do it? For example, I can add to my
apache the module gzip, but how can I see if it works?

I want just to see on my browser the file I request
after my module has "filtered" it.

Thanks a lot,
fabio

Mio Yahoo!: personalizza Yahoo! come piace a te
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.my.yahoo.com/