httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Jones <pjo...@pmade.org>
Subject Re: getsfunc_BRIGADE tries to split a pipe bucket
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:25:01 GMT
Hey, remember back when Peter Jones said:
> BTW, I made CACHE_IN run as AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET+20 so that it would run
> as late as possible.

Okay, I shot myself in the foot when I had CACHE_IN registered as
AP_FTYPE_CONTENT_SET+20, stupid me. It was running after http_header and
that is why it saw the headers.

I kept digging around for why mod_cache won't cache my CGI script. It
turns out that ap_scan_script_header_err_core puts the Expires header in
r->err_headers_out. Because of this, mod_cache can't see it and refuses
to cache the output.

Is there a reason that ap_scan_script_header_err_core can't put the
Expires header in r->headers_out? Want me to send in a patch?

--
Peter Jones <jesus;unix;c++;crypto;vi;4wd;geek> [ http://pmade.org ]
PGP Fingerprint: 27AD 7922 D3BC 46A3 3627 D7B4 4240 46C3 A41E 844A