httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Harrie Hazewinkel <har...@lisanza.net>
Subject Re: merging httpd-pop3 into httpd-2.0?
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 07:52:18 GMT

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 08:31 AM, Harrie Hazewinkel wrote:

> On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 12:18 AM, Erik Abele wrote:
>> Well, than let's move it in. A quick overview of the last mails shows
>> the following votes:
>>
>> justin +0 modules/pop3
>> jim +1 modules/experimental
>> bills -0 !modules/pop3
>> willrowe -0 modules/experimental / +0 modules/pop / +1 for it's
>> current repository
>>
>> plus some positive votes from Daniel Lopez, Thomas Eibner, Harrie
>> Hazwinkel and Chris Taylor.
>
> Sorry, but I am positive about this module, but negative (-1) to fold
> it in the main distribution. Reasons see other email of me.

Just another thing comes to mind. How about CVS access??
I beleibe if people are willing to work on this a seperate CVS
repository would allow quicker people to develop on it.
People working on the pop module, do not neccessarly have and
get CVS access to the httpd reposotory and in such a case
the POP development is depending on people who have CVS access
to httpd.

This is a practical matter, but IMHO valid.

Harrie
Author of MOD-SNMP, enabling SNMP management of Apache HTTP server