httpd-dev mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_autoindex.c
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:51:13 GMT
* wrowe@apache.org wrote:

>   +    /*
>   +     * If there's a header file, send a subrequest to look for it.  If it's
>   +     * found and html do the subrequest, otherwise handle it
>   +     */
>   +    r_accept = ap_table_get(hdrs, "Accept");
>   +    r_accept_enc = ap_table_get(hdrs, "Accept-Encoding");
>   +    ap_table_setn(hdrs, "Accept", "text/html, text/plain;q=.5, text/*;q=.1");
>   +    ap_table_unset(hdrs, "Accept-Encoding");

by the way. In 1.3 it's perhaps not interesting, but in 2.x this causes the
problem, that mod_deflate won't be invoked, if a HeaderName file will be
inserted. We delete the Accept-Encoding header, put the contents of the
header file onto the filter stack, mod_deflate doesn't recognize an
accepted encoding, it removes itself from the stack, we re-add the
Accept-Encoding, now it's too late.

However, is there no possibility to modify the accept values only for the
subrequest?

nd
--
> [...] weiß jemand zufällig, was der Tag DIV ausgeschrieben bedeutet?
DIVerses. Benannt nach all dem unstrukturierten Zeug, was die Leute da
so reinpacken und dann absolut positionieren ...
                           -- Florian Hartig und Lars Kasper in dciwam