httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Montero <mmont...@mail.communityconnect.com>
Subject Re: mod_imagick...anyone?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 20:26:21 GMT
Completely understand.  Of course, the fun part IS the development!  :)
Perhaps I should defer to the list or anyone else that wants to chime in?

I suspect most users of any such module would prefer to put a cache in
front of it....this just makes the most sense to me.

Anyone else care to input?

--
Michael C. Montero
Chief Technology Officer

The Premier Source of Interactive Online Communities    149 Fifth Avenue
http://www.CommunityConnectInc.com/                     New York, NY 10010

http://www.AsianAvenue.com/             http://www.BlackPlanet.com/
        Click into Asian America                The World Is Yours

http://www.MiGente.com/                 http://www.DiversityJobMarket.com/
	The Power of Latinos                    In partnership with The New
						York Times

-----  Your Message May Appear Below This Line