httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Stoddard" <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject RE: Memory leak on Windows [Bugzilla #11427]
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:16:00 GMT
I am running 2.0.44-dev (latest snapshot in CVS from just a few minutes ago) and
I'm not able to recreate this problem. Have you tried the latest version of 2.0
(CVS HEAD)?  Just for fun, try disabling keep-alive connections or set
MaxKeepAliveRequests to a small value (maybe from the default of 100 to 10) and
report back the results.

Bill